In this news:
• Top Ten SASSIE Features You’re Not Using (But Should Be): #6 ICR/ICR-D
#6 Feature You’re Not Using (But Should Be): ICR/ICR-D
If the data you’re delivering to your clients is from Mystery Shopping alone, then you’re only giving your clients half the picture. By coupling Mystery Shopping data with direct customer satisfaction polling, you can exponentially increase the value of your data, giving your clients unparalleled insight into their company’s performance.
Mystery shopping can tell your client how their locations are meeting corporate standards. Customer satisfaction surveys can tell your client whether customers perceive their experience as particularly painful or pleasant. By comparing the customer comments that stand out with those same locations’ performance on objectively measured standards, your client can get a sense of whether their corporate standards are resulting in an improved customer experience.
This is why Customer Satisfaction Polling through Interactive Computer Response (ICR) surveys are #6 on our list of SASSIE features you’re not using…but should be!
ICR (kiosk) surveys deliver a large volume of feedback from actual customers, and their benefits include:
- They are quick & easy! Unlike traditional mystery shop surveys, shoppers don’t need to log in to fill them out, so they’ll be able to submit their feedback instantly.
- They are multipurpose! ICR surveys are an ideal tool to measure other areas beyond customer satisfaction, such as Employee Satisfaction, Auditing, or any other area on which you want to collect data.
- They’re stylish! Select from a list of CSS themes to immediately Chameleonize your kiosk shops.
Here’s a look at a couple of the themes available for kiosk shops:
Want a more personalized look and feel for your kiosk shops? Customize your shops further with ICR-D (ICR deluxe). ICR-D options include:
- Custom web address – Specify the web address for the survey (e.g. sassieshop.com/go/survey/your_survey_name.com)
- Company colors & logo – Brand your survey with the primary elements of your client’s corporate identity
- Verification code (optional) – Prevent survey fraud by requiring a unique verification code (printed on receipts or mailings)
- Branching and skip patterns – Customer answers determine which questions are shown later in the survey
- Prizes & incentives – Offer coupons or drawings to increase survey response
Here’s an example of a customized welcome/landing page of an ICR-D survey:
To see a survey with branching and skip patterns, click here: ICR-D Branching Survey
Setup for ICR-D is $250, and can be arranged by submitting a support tracker.
To learn more about ICR surveys, visit the ICR video tutorials on our CLASSIE site (which can be accessed from the main Admin page under the “Support Tracker” dropdown).